Jay Dee @JAYDEE
27 May, 05:03
Eyes on

Mike Flynn Good

Mike Flynn Bad

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
27 May, 05:12
In response Jay Dee to her Publication
I feel he is good. But funny thing I just woke up from a nap and the dream was bazaar.. and Gen Flynn was not the good guy in it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Dee @JAYDEE
27 May, 05:14
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
RESEARCH. GUT. BLESSINGS

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
27 May, 05:31
In response Jay Dee to her Publication
The dream would take a thread to describe in detail as I remember every detail. Suffice to say Flynn was a sniffer and groper. And I ended up feeling drugged in the dream and tried to find a hotel as I remember seeing a Super 8 and I spoke to a mexican housekeeper who didnt seem to know where I would go to check in for a room but ended up drugged and trying to avoid a topless bar. There was a lot that happened in the dream but this is the highlight

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
Dang. dreams are to focus us. I have my own much love Blessings.
05:34 PM - May 27, 2022
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JAYDEE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jay Dee, click on at the bottom under it