Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
28 May, 09:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
glanced randomly at the clock today at exactly 1111. Maybe my brain is finally in sync….

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
glanced randomly at the clock today at exactly 1111. Maybe my brain is finally in sync….

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
28 May, 02:53
Fryday means JUSTICE.

DOD Law of War 11.11
CRIMINAL LAW in THE OCCUPIED TERRITORY.

America will be unified again by the children.

🙏✝️⚖️

https://trumpwhitehouse.ar...

28 May, 12:07
AMERICA WILL BE UNIFIED AGAIN!

DOD Law of War 11.11 CRIMINAL LAW IN THE OCCUPIED TERRITORY.

America will be unified again by the children.

4.6 🪞 6.4 > 6.13 > 6.22.
4.6 > 46 > 55 > 5:5.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
27 May, 11:46

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 May, 07:26
Just noticed this was post-1076 for you...just need 700 more to go :)

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
27 May, 08:19
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Q last post plus 589 is 7/20/22- past VKs weigh in deadline but maybe something to keep an eye on

American Girl @Americangirl
27 May, 06:50

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
27 May, 05:54

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
27 May, 04:55
🙂🍿💛Had the 11:11am and the 1:11pm too!

Slavic Queen @Friidome
27 May, 03:25
Marching orders? JFK B-Day Sunday. Feeling like I need to be armed and ready in any way needed. WWG1WGA.

27 May, 02:41
May all responsible, fry.

GEORGENEWS, [May 27, 2022 at 1:06 PM]
Horror: Uvalde School Children Desperately Called 911 Begging for Help as Police Waited an Hour to Kill Shooter

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
28 May, 01:05
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
always the damn money and power💔

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
28 May, 01:20
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Maybe he had the playbook
https://ia600506.us.archiv...

Vicki Lord @Vlord
27 May, 02:35
11:11, Happy catfish FryDAY!

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
27 May, 02:08

27 May, 01:52
FryDay Address (5:30 PM ET) —

Youtube:

il Donaldo Trumpo, [May 27, 2022 at 11:04 AM]
RSBN goes LIVE today from the NRA convention at 12:30pm ET. Your Favorite Presidento takes the stage at 5:30 ET.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Rumble:

https://rumble.com/vi1or5-...

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
27 May, 01:48
🙏Shucks, I missed it! Been busy working on a passion project for 6 special frens in my life. I hope they get it by the end of the night. I hope they realize that love is the highest frequency. I hope they realize we are all one and we have come to heal this planet with love and light. I hope people stop running scared from love and pursue their dreams and passions with all of their might. In the mood to get this party started. Ready to give out love and divine gifts today...gonna lay on the hots thiQ today! Open your mind's eye so you can feel to heal. I hope this truly resonates with someone today. I hope you are smiling afterwards too! I love you family!

Hots=Heals over Time it is WoW terminology.
1-one/WON-1
1+1+1+1=4
2+2=4
22=V

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
27 May, 01:13
12:12 Fr👁day

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
27 May, 01:04

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
27 May, 12:50
1111. hmmmm > 4
F > 6
46?

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
27 May, 12:47
Good morning VK. Who’s in the mood for fish ‘n chips on a Fryday? I am. IMO, the best are in Rhode Island along with chowder & clam cakes. Now, I’m hungry!!!

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
27 May, 12:44
10:44 my time

Storm Rider @StormRider
27 May, 12:44
Happy fryday VK

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
27 May, 12:39

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
27 May, 12:39
"Therefore thus says the Lord, 'Behold I am bringing disaster on them which they will not be able to escape; though they will cry to Me, yet I will not listen to them."'

Jeremiah 11:11

Celery Juicer @Emme
27 May, 12:38
Have a stellar day, VK! LFG!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
27 May, 12:29
VK 11:11
Shane 47 (11)
timestamp video :47(11)

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
27 May, 12:03

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
27 May, 12:02