Bee Bee @BxAx17
All the work we are doing as digital soldiers is nothing compared to the work we are doing on ourselves.
Healing what [they] did to us.
Healing what we did to ourselves because we did not know any better
And what we did to others for the same reason
Learning to let go, to turn that pain into strength, into a work of art...
Some day the heart hurts it feels like it could explode...
Its working...its hard and it never stops, we are re lerning to trust ourselves...
Truth is, I feel we are just moving in a new phase, even harder if you ask me
We are re lerning to trust each other.
All of us perfectly imperfect as we are
Because we are in it together
And together we have to move on
Let's hold each other close
We need US
Beeing love
Sending love
Keep trying❤️
10:36 AM - May 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by BxAx17 in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
27 May, 08:45
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Oh Bee Bee, this is just perfect! I love you!🌸💗💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
27 May, 08:32
Beautiful !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
27 May, 10:51
❤️Bee, You are so precious. Every thing you said, WE have all felt in the past few years. BC you have not turned away, bc you have steadied yourself, bc you have reached out to those that have fallen, bc you refused to listen to those who sneered and threw mental darts at you. WE are winning, together, shoulder to shoulder no hand goes without holding onto another. I agree, Maybe this will find agreement for you also. I can do the dirtiest job going and if someone is there to help. WE can laugh, cry, moan but it passes easily. Can even be fun at times. BUT...there is not a thing I can find that would be easy for me to clean the walls of the DUMBS. Most depressing! So what if we end up on a brand spanking new planet? Or a new time line with a completely different scenario. WE will be together, WE will be with peace, love, compassion. Paint that picture for US, Paint it with all the love you can find. WE are making this for US! I love ya, Lady❤️

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
27 May, 10:51
This is beautiful and what I'm feeling too. Every phase, a new lesson for those open to receiving it. Letting go has been a huge release to make space for all this love🙏🏻

I am Keri @Lionessheart
27 May, 10:44
love this!!! beautifully written
trust is my hardest obstacle right now