Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 May, 07:55
Why some tend to be manipulated and some not. That's very intriguing to me. Different frequency we vibe/brain functions on or? Why some are searching for the truth even with all the blockades they're putting in the way?

I agree that higher powers are at work here. Seems like some were sent here for a purpose to fix things/wake up others that are sleeping, to restore balance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
27 May, 10:17
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I feel that most AWAKE people have had to play this game of “Is that true or is it Not” with someone at some point in our life.

I also feel those of us WIDE awake, have had a Cluster B in our life that FORCED us to start using the part of the brain to TURN OFF GASLIGHTING! 🤷‍♀️ We realized the ONLY way to survive was complete surrender to God because we were shown the POWER of his LOVE for Us! (🙏So that abuse turned into Salvation because God Makes Good of ALL things for those that believe in Him)!

Also, most of us ANONS probably had a Boss, Coach, Parent, Teacher etc that forced us to learn to play “I’ll play their game, but only to save my ASS”. Essentially we are Masters at CYA but we also KNOW we are Just “CYA-Ing” to out smart them!! HENCE... TRUMP’S Entire 4 YEARS when he did the same!!! 🤣😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
As a 40 year sober alcoholic addict x military construction grunt, I atribute my awakeness to- You can't bullshit a bullshiter. We drunks know a load of crap when we see/hear it. They've been feeding us prime fertilizer for years and years..
The last ten(ish) years they just haven't cared to be so convincing anymore.
They thing we're idiots. To dumb to figure things out. They just don't care who knows. I guess since they want us all dead it doesn't matter that we know.
10:27 AM - May 27, 2022
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by johnny1x in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wlim Elgof, click on at the bottom under it