Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
FOUND IT, forgot what the lead in looked like, HUGE news. Well to me.
04:58 PM - May 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Sue Briggs @SueB369
26 May, 07:33
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Bill Gates attended Harvard until he dropped out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 May, 07:39
In response Sue Briggs to her Publication
I got told about him, as a bloodliner pre net, a "pin prick baby" triple strander. That they take some part of the base of the brain and pick it with a needle. SOME part, and that is how part of it those bloodliner coders, existed. SO that makes todays coders actually fookin brilliant. Having said that, they can cook records like barry s illuminati creation records. Poof, like that. Goes deeper. Ty for the post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 May, 07:40
In response Sue Briggs to her Publication
He is also a baphotranny.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
26 May, 05:54
NICE FIND MOTHER LOAD WORTH

26 May, 06:23
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
Frog sent it to me. TY to that fella.

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
26 May, 05:48
Wow, that's Sum crazy stuff!📢😡🤮

26 May, 06:23
In response Rich Webster to his Publication
Shit yeah, crabs in the bucket.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
26 May, 05:31
Give thanks every day for bold & brave Max Igan and The Crowhouse. WAAAAYYY ahead of the awakening curve, that old salt!
http://www.thecrowhouse.co...

26 May, 06:25
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
I was throttled earlier, not from this site. YEP that fella NAILED that part. HUGE pc of the puzzel....