Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
25 June, 06:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🙋‍♀️🎹🎶💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
27 May, 12:03
Its funny to me how we deem something so genius as this as ‘fake’ or ‘cheating’. I find these simplification methods to be a huge gift to us all. I sat at the piano last night, and its a humble upright grand piano, with keys that get stuck and the ivory on the keys is mostly broken off, but I love it, it sounds incredible always, and I tried the method. I had no sense of my emotions yet tears were streaming down. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
27 May, 10:26
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
The 5% who can take something complicated and simplify it for the masses.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
27 May, 06:39
No...but inherited an ancient upright piano from my Grandparents and am so trying this 😂👍

Other Half @Otherhalf
27 May, 06:18
Always cool to see how a trick is done. Now can we do the some race riots and a school shooting?

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
27 May, 12:53
* 2 pics *

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
27 May, 12:28
I taught myself guitar and a bit if piano.

27 May, 12:06
no dark keys used
Dark to Light

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
26 May, 11:45
Wife and son play but I don't. Livetime novice on guitar. Do you play y any instruments?

https://youtu.be/_SywaUbg5...

Only followers of this user (SusyCaz) can see their posts

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
26 May, 11:21
Billy Joel - Piano Man (Official HD Video) - YouTube

In 1973, Billy Joel released his legendary Piano Man album. Watch the official HD music video for the title track "Piano Man."Listen to Billy Joel: https://b...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
26 May, 11:05
He does!😂🤣❤️

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The owner recieved noise complaints, set up a nanny cam. This is what they saw LOL - YouTube

The owner recieved noise complaints from the neighbours, so they set up a nanny cam. This is what they saw LOL

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 May, 10:21
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I played this video and my dog is looking at me like "what the heck?" 😂🤣😅

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 May, 10:31
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I needed a good laugh this morning!

aaron scott donated @ehehron
26 May, 10:43
Awesome!!

26 May, 10:41

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
26 May, 10:41
They're getting played like a piano.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
26 May, 10:02
Have played since I was 5...but always causes me to pause when I see you pose questions :)

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
26 May, 09:54
Does Twinkle 🌟 Twinkle little 🌟Star count? Lolz 😂 I played & sang when I was I was Younger 🎹 Muh Daddio even owned a Music Store 🎶🏬

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 May, 09:47
Q354 Follow the husbands...how about a nice game of chess

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
26 May, 08:56
I did when I was younger, recently bought a cheap keyboard to get back into it.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
26 May, 09:54
In response R04ch C1i9 to his Publication
dis you? ;)

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
26 May, 08:22
That was great — unfortunately, I think I would have to try to fake being a fake at being good at piano.

To the Fake News, and all of [them] posing as good out there, heads up — [you] fooked.

TS = 14:00 > 5 > 5:5.

il Donaldo Trumpo, [May 26, 2022 at 3:31 PM]
BOOOOOOOM!!!😘

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
26 May, 07:57
Love this! I took lessons from my Grandmother who was a classical pianist. She would call this "playing by ear" but I wished to learn the chord progressions ( like this ) and jam. It was frustrating the long way.

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
26 May, 07:46
CGAF/17
learn 3 things 4 main chords/34
Let it go/88
Sustain=Hold (the line)
Run up/90
Hammer

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer (HD version) - YouTube

The official Sledgehammer video in HD. Directed by Stephen R. Johnson, produced by Adam Whittaker. Claymation, pixilation, and stop motion animation provided...

Jessi Doe @Jessi
26 May, 07:44
i do now!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
26 May, 07:23
My problem, when I sit at a piano, I want to be able to play like this right away, not have to practice. No I don't play the piano. https://youtu.be/cxuwp8owI...

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
26 May, 07:11
5:5 | 123 | 5:5

Twentytwo GardenStreet @22GardenStreet
26 May, 07:01
Hilariously accurate! I have studied since I was 5 years old. Sublime 🙏

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
26 May, 06:19
Ha,
i been looking for this!
handy, archived.
thanks ;)

Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
26 May, 06:16
Buttons!? 😭🤣😂

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 May, 06:04
This is hilarious and potentially helpful.
We need cliff notes for singing now. 🤣