Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 May, 10:42
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Lady who made this video responded to VK on TS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
27 May, 08:03
Rock on!, sista! And just to reinforce her point, I saved several posts of anon research that came out within 24 hours of the FF. You've all seen them. A shout-out to all you GLORIOUS anons!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 May, 11:07
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
He is sooooo dangerous😎 FAFO😅😅😅 #PANIC

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
27 May, 01:09
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
who's behind Insta??? does it have anything to do with this guy ?👇
#creepy

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
26 May, 09:24
Fuck yea. this is beautiful. GOOOOOO!!!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
26 May, 04:46
Wow, I wasn't going to listen, as I thought she was going to have some typical left leaning BS to yammer on about. Jesus, forgive me. I want to hug her now. I'm tired of the divisions based on ridiculous things. We can all come together and make things right.

26 May, 04:50
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Glad u did!

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
26 May, 03:45
YES YES YES!!! Excellent message/response!

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
26 May, 03:26
I like that she is aware of the timelines coming together!

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
26 May, 02:52
Is that General Flynn? 🤭

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
26 May, 02:53
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
😂😂

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
26 May, 02:42

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 May, 02:37
We are ALL becoming #wwg1wga !
🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
26 May, 02:18
My guess would be she was formerly LEFT leaning. They are waking up.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
26 May, 02:14

Anne Kats @anneanon1
26 May, 02:14

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
26 May, 02:11
Can VK read my / our minds?? lol ....

26 May, 02:12
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
I wonder sometimes lol

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
26 May, 02:11
SO CORRECT. THANKS FOR PUTTING IT OUT THERE. WE ALL NEED TO START CALLING IT OUT.

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
26 May, 02:08
God bless this beautiful person! 👍