Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Sr_ Bez donated @srbez
27 May, 07:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
side eye 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bacon Isgood @Baconisbetter
27 May, 06:44
Predator planter!
Also, they need less water than you think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
27 May, 03:44
upleveling the garden scarecrow? 🤨

Called in a Shaman

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
27 May, 03:02
i cant unsee the Thing with huge teeth, cringing, everytime i look, ok covered the Thing up. succulents look nice, i had that same concrete like bowl for planting, bit the dust a couple months ago, miss it, had a bit of moss growing on it, looked old🤍

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
27 May, 01:31

Iam Mie @iammiele
27 May, 12:43
What did you name it? Elon? 🤣 Who wins Alien, Predator or Terminator?

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
27 May, 12:42
GS.

How VERY SPECIAL, VK.

The price of admission with no deals.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
27 May, 12:36
Trying to focus on the beautiful succulent, but having a hard time lol

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
27 May, 01:32
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
🤣I have something I want to say and I am laughing my ass of right now! Like wtf? Alien invasion comms much? Operation 2lue 2eam? They're here! 😂

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
27 May, 12:03

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 May, 11:54
Godspeed, Patriot.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
26 May, 11:42
Looks like something from The Predator Movie

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
26 May, 11:24
zoinks !!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
26 May, 11:11
Succulents are beautiful!! ❤️🌵

P.S. -- That's a scary mask/statue... Makes me wonder if you got it from ... "somebody" who collects masks... Would be so cool ya know... 😯🙃😉😁

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
26 May, 11:11
Predator was a hunter of humans... Looks like he turned out to be the hunted.

zero image matches... Might be VK's costume he wears around town. Does the mouth move or is stuck in the open position? Heck of a mask, lots of detail.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 May, 11:46
In response bhagood 123 to his Publication
Stan Winston Original

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
26 May, 10:36
Yeah succulents are definitely what stand out to me about this picture. 🤣

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
26 May, 10:28
Interesting the chaplain at work gave out succulent plants to everyone at work a few weeks past. Is there a deeper meaning to these plants?

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
26 May, 11:37
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Oh and nice predator mask😉

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 May, 10:23

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
26 May, 10:23
9*2
13*2

hens and chicks
snake plant

2 pics

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
26 May, 10:19
🙈You're scary CrypticOne..You wear that helmet? Should get this one too..

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
26 May, 10:07
Oh man! Predator always creeped me out!

And succulents are one thing i can't grow. I can't figure out if I over water or under water... 🤷🏼‍♀️

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
26 May, 09:51
tryna revisit that cactus flower huh?

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
26 May, 09:52
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
26 May, 09:49

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
26 May, 09:26
da fook is that?!?! 😳

THE REAL GHOST donated @RealmReaper777
26 May, 09:22
What is Predator doing on the counter? lol

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 May, 11:48
In response THE REAL GHOST to his Publication
Taxidermy of my last hunt.

Renee White @Rapnay
26 May, 09:16
I don’t know what the heck that is but oh my goodness is it crazy

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 May, 09:15
lol....GS - kinda looks like him, too!

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
26 May, 09:55
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Right? A true monster!

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
27 May, 12:04
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
...on a platter. 😜

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
26 May, 09:08
sucking succulents

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
26 May, 07:20
If maxine waters is in the headlines within the week.... ima' 💩

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
26 May, 06:02
What the?????
What is that VK, behind the plants, you know that monster looking thing