MAGA_ GIRL_TN @MAGA_GIRL_TN
25 May, 05:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
26 May, 07:45
In response MAGA_ GIRL_TN to her Publication
Harvard is a big piece of the agenda....the cabal. All the big colleges and universities are. Professors, teachers right down to elementary schools are all part of it. IF there are any who arent they would certainly be fired. Masonic cops too...which is why I DO NOT STAND WITH THESE EFFING COPS. DJT is just exposing them by saying "we love them". Remember how they treated the unvaxxed, the unmasked, the truckers? See people miss the subtleties of THE ART OF WAR. Sun Tzu.β™‘β™‘β™‘πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘.....i hope u see the Truth when its right in front of us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 May, 08:11
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Most, if not all college & universities whether, private/state funded are part of the evil Cabal. Indoctrination Institutions. Harvard is "telling" the truth as that is what the Cabal does. It's always "In Your Face" and the sheeple still do not question. Police officers are not the "law" nor do they have the right to arrest anyone. They are only policy pushers. Police = Policy. I do agree with everything you are saying. I love my President Trump. He is beyond brilliant.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
Thank u miss Tessa.....we got this! We are on the winning side....we have God, DJT, AND U AND ME!!!!! God Bless u my friend!πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸπŸ€—β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘
08:14 AM - May 26, 2022
In response MAGA_ GIRL_TN to her Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
26 May, 08:29
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Your welcome.. Yes we do have this!! ❀️