Serah Oceane โ™ก @QueenEsther
There were loads of stuffed animal mount exhibits so I just took a few photos while I walked around. ๐Ÿ˜Š
03:03 PM - May 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z โœ๏ธ donated @Eaglesoul
25 May, 08:10
In response Serah Oceane โ™ก to her Publication
WOW...what the Blue one said....thinking it all day today...but just now reading it๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
25 May, 05:56
Umโ€ฆlooks like โ€œ2 Blue Heronsโ€ to me ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿธ

Here is a decode I did over a year ago on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/lilcaj...

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

๐Ÿ’ง334
Merry Christmas.
Q

๐Ÿ’ง834
Enjoy the show.
Dead cat bounce.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
25 May, 06:03
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
thats beautiful. and 444 ๐Ÿ™‚
Santa Claus brings a Christmas gift?

25 May, 08:31
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค

Pink Totter @Totter
25 May, 04:51
Taxidermy is an art, the birds and mountain lion well done. Otters are hard to catch the true otter look. Most artist when depicting an otter, haven't truly been near enough to otters, they always mess up the tail. The mistake is making the tail round when a North American otter's tail is diamond shaped from their body, keeping that shape until the very tip.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
25 May, 03:09
GREAT BLUE HERON 151
JESUS CHRIST 151
USA PRESIDENT 151
WHAT ARE THE ODDS 151

25 May, 03:10
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication