Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
So I bought a Samsung Smart Watch. O2 Levels, ECG, BMI, Stress, Sleep (REM, Deep, Light), Steps, Calories. It even has a feature for females to track their cycles.
I set it to my wifes cycle and added an alarm.
11:43 PM - May 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
03 June, 10:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I wonder how that would track a man’s “cycle”. Oh, wait. I mean a “They’s” cycle? Or whatever they’re called... I give up. 😳😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
03 June, 09:50
Nothing wrong with a heads up. But a watch?
You don't need a stinking watch!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
03 June, 09:47
Lol🤭😁🤣

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
03 June, 09:47
🤣

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
28 May, 01:16
Remember the Fifth of November.

Only followers of this user (SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
25 May, 09:40
the element of surprise is what makes it fun

Ittap Forfreedom @HopefulAmerican60
25 May, 09:20
😂🤣 all men need one of those, will keep them on their toes 😉. FYI: being a female I can tell you the week before is the time to 'tred lightly', your welcome😁.

Nunya Business @AAug22
25 May, 07:23
Speaking of cycles...my sister texted me today that she is feeling really bad lately. She has had her cycle 3 times this past month despite being on a non-stop pill (no sugar pill no period) for years. Extremely tired, hot flashes, zero TSH (despite taking thyroid meds religiously for years), high anxiety (despite taking meds), CBC & thyroid numbers out of whack.

We're pretty sure she got rona during a business trip to Wuhan in Oct of 2019. She came home sick but tested negative for the flu & was sick for a while. She also took the jab & boosters despite me begging her not to.

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
25 May, 05:21
Great idea!! 😂

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Other Half @Otherhalf
25 May, 02:14
Flag day

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
25 May, 02:12
LLOL !

Navy93 ... @Navy93
25 May, 02:10
How far out does it schedule? May need to get some fishing trips on the calendar:)

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
25 May, 01:49
ALL HANDS ON DECK

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Tracey Weller @Tweller
25 May, 12:30
I used to put code red on our wall calendar, with a red sharpie😂

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
25 May, 12:25
lol

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
25 May, 12:22
well I think my husband and I are in syn because his moody man period starts the week mine does.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
25 May, 11:54
my wife is vaxd. no way to track it now. i just go by the vibe. its either a-ok OR DEFCON Scare.

SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
25 May, 11:40
HAHAHAHAHAHA - Just a reminder..

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
25 May, 10:39
Alarm goes off and look for outdoor projects!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
25 May, 10:18
Who needs an alarm…When you know, you know.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 May, 10:04
warning: Danger Will Robinson!! 🤣😂

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
25 May, 09:56
😂 Smart man!!

I want to tell you a true story...
wining winning winning
twenty twenty three > The rise and Return of Q
"she' will pay for what she did.
HRC detained, not arrested (yet).

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
25 May, 09:43
Need to set this as the notification sound for wife's cycle, especially if she is anything like mine when that time rolls around.
I USED to have the track from where Miss Gulch was riding a bicycle to come take away Toto as my wife's ringtone..."Toto" being symbolic of my "bro time"; needless to say she didn't think it was funny. 😁

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
25 May, 10:18
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
my one reoccuring nightmare as child, and into my 30’s was of wicked witch melting into my childhood kitchen floor!!
this gif just brought those memories back! my first true visual of good vs. evil. as a young child.... wizard of oz!

LoveConquers All @All777Love
25 May, 09:25
Hmmm.🤔♾
So many drops to surf thru, lol!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
25 May, 08:34

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
25 May, 08:10
😳...oh VUMK.......now THAT is SS..."watch" your back...

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
25 May, 08:06
I chose Rodney Dangerfield‘s voice while reading this a second time. Lol