Michael M... @MycoalM
A MORE PROMINENT HISTORIC "CRISIS ACTOR ... DAVID HOGG ... AKA. ADAM LANZA! BEHOLD THE CONTINUING SCAM OF THE DipShats!

SO ... let me get this straight! David Hogg, an anti-gun activist is the SAME "CRISIS ACTOR" that PLAYED THE ROLE of ADAM LANZA ... the "shooter" at SANDY HOOK!

I GUESS IF NO ONE EVER LOOKED OR CONFIRMED THIS CRAP, THEN MAYBE THE DEEP STATE WOULD CONTINUE TO GET BY WITH THEIR FAKE SHIT!

Selah! D.
08:51 PM - May 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by MycoalM in this post can reply
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
24 May, 11:39
In response Michael M... to his Publication
They don't look like the same person at all to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
24 May, 10:53
Kevin Hogg, David Hogg- father & son, doing False Flags for CIA
David Hogg played ‘Adam Lanza’ at Sandy Hook, and an ‘eyewitness at Parkland HS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
24 May, 11:26
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Hogg's mother, a producer for CNN at one time!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
24 May, 11:26
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Hogg's mother, a producer for CNN at one time!

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
24 May, 10:50