Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 May, 05:19
Weird stuff going on around here. Every since I literally ran this dude out of the house this weekend, when he was showing out, told him go somewhere else, threatened with the cops, all that. Told him I was getting OUT of dodge RIGHT after summer. WHY because I love summer. He ended up at a spirit filled church thru a series of events, he comes back last night and watched the preacher, from the church on tv, for like five hours. NOW his fave music is spirit filled worship.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 May, 05:20
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I could do the rest of my time, hopefully til one hundred, living. COMPLETELY alone, NO relationship happy as a clam. I just feel that way. BUT SO weird what went down. Idk. I am not getting in the way of it, cause another soul saved? I ain't messing with God's bidness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DID NOT say I was staying, just saying that is what is going on around here.
05:21 PM - May 24, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it