Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 May, 11:01
What have I been telling you?

CENTRAL >>> DECENTRAL

The American Bankers Association just figured this out after about 10 years...

Guess what? IT’S TOO LATE!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
24 May, 11:17
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq, do you believe Garlinghouse is a Black Hat because of where he is this week?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
How many times in history has God sent good people into the belly of the beast?
11:24 AM - May 24, 2022
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
01 June, 01:30
God=life force energy/collective conscious?

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
26 May, 12:56
I have been there

Dark Night of the Soul

Hell is a dimension that not many enter

The line in the sand, the crossing over

10 years ago

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
24 May, 05:11
I think I have been there for a long time and I did not even know it for many years, God's Plan. Ignorance also serves a purpose for "The Plan" I have come to realize since you would not act/react in the same manner if you knew. Trust yourself[.]

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 May, 02:14
Just look at the pure bravery of some like Princess Diana,
how she kept it together while literally dancing with the snakes the literal home of satan, with reptiles that could no doubt hear her thoughts at times.
Nana has no words for those that have had the sheer courage thro God to do these things.

Nana thinks many will be very surprised at some they thought were black hats were actually good ppl stepping up to do a damn dirty job to get the information and position Q needed.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
24 May, 02:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Vindication for those will be sweeeet!

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
24 May, 12:13
Great point!

And he blatantly mentioned Human Trafficking in his roundtable yesterday. Quite a courageous statement considering the venue.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
24 May, 11:50
Truth.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
24 May, 11:41
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻💥

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
24 May, 11:26
Understood. 🙏👍