Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 May, 10:33
Israel has its own Deep State. Every country seems to...😠 But they are all going down.πŸ’₯

ℕ𝔼𝕆ℕ ℝ𝔼𝕍𝕆𝕃𝕋
NeonRevolt

"The #monkeypox virus going on right now has been sequenced and it comes from... Israel.

Is this latest outbreak a Mossad-backed operation??"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
23 May, 11:07
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
USA +"ISRAEL => SOURCE OF ALL MEDICAL GENOCIDE PERPETRATED ON MANKIND...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
😭 Wow... Too much to wrap my mind around... All the evil... πŸ˜’πŸ˜”
11:11 PM - May 23, 2022
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
23 May, 11:20
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I, STILL DO BELIEVE, THAT INSIDE USA LIVE SILENT MAJORITY OF NON IDIOTS.

BUT WITH EACH PASSING DAY OF THIS SHIT MEDICAL GENOCIDE SHOW I BELIEVE IN AMERICA LESS AND LESS...
WHY NOBODY IN USA DEMAND DOD RESPONSIBILITY? WHO GIVE THEM RIGHT TO INSTALLING BIO HAZARD LABORATIORIES ACROSS THE GLOBE WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT IS HABBENING THERE?
WHERE IS THEIR ACCOUNTABILITY? πŸ€”
WHY USA ALLOW ISRAEL CITIZENS TO ACHIEVE TOP LEVEL IN USA ADMINISTRATION?
WHERE IS PUBLIC OUTRAGE, THAT MIDDLE EAST NATION COMMAND WORLD BIGGEST ARMY TO KILLING THEIR OWN ADVESARIES WITH USA BLOODY HANDS? 😳😳😳
ARE YANKEES SERIOUSLY SUCH LEVEL IGNORANTS? πŸ€”πŸ˜”πŸ’”

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 May, 11:36

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 May, 01:31
With every move the evil ones reveal themselves . . . I keep thinking that if your body has a cancer, do you cut out a little of the tumor or do you try to cut out the entire tumor? It is so expansive and all of us need to up our prayers. We honestly don't know who has been taken down already . . .