Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Israel has its own Deep State. Every country seems to...😠 But they are all going down.πŸ’₯

ℕ𝔼𝕆ℕ ℝ𝔼𝕍𝕆𝕃𝕋
NeonRevolt

"The #monkeypox virus going on right now has been sequenced and it comes from... Israel.

Is this latest outbreak a Mossad-backed operation??"
10:33 PM - May 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
23 May, 11:07
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
USA +"ISRAEL => SOURCE OF ALL MEDICAL GENOCIDE PERPETRATED ON MANKIND...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 May, 11:11
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
😭 Wow... Too much to wrap my mind around... All the evil... πŸ˜’πŸ˜”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
23 May, 11:47
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
I really like Americans, they are very warm and hospitable. But when you talk to the " normal citizen ", you ( I ) are frightened by their ignorance of the world. They learn about their city, their county, maybe even about Washington. What else is happening in the world, they may learn from CN o.a. They are given fast food, soaps, gambling shows but not education. " They live literally in their own world and ignore the rest . I mean, I'm talking about the average person, and that's the majority.