Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 May, 12:38
The Game

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
23 May, 10:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Shingles is NOT a disease....it's a VIRUS caused by the same virus as chickenpox! If you had chickenpox as a kid, as many of us did back in the 40s, 50s and 60s, once you got over it, the virus lays dormant in the system and can result in shingles much later in life. My mother-in-law had a severe case in her early 90s and I, myself had a very mild case in my 60s. Do your own research.......don't fall for their propaganda! The Left is trying once again to terrify the "masses" to bring about the lockdowns and masks, to get us under "control" prior to the November elections!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
A strong immune system goes a long way in protecting a person from illness. If people would start taking better care of themselves and do a few things to strengthen their immune systems it would help defeat the plandemic scams.
Adequate Hydration with filtered alkaline water
Exercise like a daily brisk 30- 45 min walk in sunshine
Reduce fear, anxiety, stress
Spiritual care, pray, meditate
Fresh air and Sunshine
Laughter, joy, fun
Healthy organic, Non-GMO diet
Supplements like Vit. D, Vit C, NAC, Tumeric, Zinc
Reduce or eliminate carbonated beverages and bottled water which make the body acidic
Deep breathe
Stretch, yoga, relax with calming music at a healthy hertz
Physical contact like holding hands, hugging, touching
Smile
Exchange negative thoughts with positive thoughts
Get body ph to 7.2 which is alkaline.

4 images 👇
11:00 PM - May 23, 2022
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Roberts, click on at the bottom under it