Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
23 May, 09:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Looks to be war games. The George Guide stones was to tell us what was going to happen. +++++ so much else.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
23 May, 10:19
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I wanta know why no one in that stae has tore those mother fuckers down... seriously..WTF...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
23 May, 10:41
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I wonder about the gashes cut into the stone. You can see one on the top, horizontal stone and one about a third of the way up one of the vertical stones.

Getting gruesome here, but just connecting some dots consistent with their reputation... The largest of the blood stains appears to be where a person's heart would be if one were "sacrificed" while strapped down on top. Are the cut slots connected via another cut, i.e. a chute? Is blood drained down the slot/chute?

It is disgusting to consider, but it must be considered, because if true, it cannot be ignored. The enormity of evil perpetuated by this sick group must be ended and perpetrators eradicated. It all ties together - vaccines, covid, shutdowns, forced weirdness, adrenochrome, genocide. If it is true, then it must all come down - permanently. With extreme prejudice.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 May, 09:06
😠

Anne Kats @anneanon1
23 May, 09:05
VK my sister-in-law send me this from Greece they are feeling there those who are awake .

Jes King @jes_US
23 May, 09:01

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
23 May, 11:50
just like event 201, same players new "scenario gamed out" funny just like SARS 2 they got the patents and names right ahead of time

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
23 May, 10:06
Shingles is NOT a disease....it's a VIRUS caused by the same virus as chickenpox! If you had chickenpox as a kid, as many of us did back in the 40s, 50s and 60s, once you got over it, the virus lays dormant in the system and can result in shingles much later in life. My mother-in-law had a severe case in her early 90s and I, myself had a very mild case in my 60s. Do your own research.......don't fall for their propaganda! The Left is trying once again to terrify the "masses" to bring about the lockdowns and masks, to get us under "control" prior to the November elections!

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 May, 11:00
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
A strong immune system goes a long way in protecting a person from illness. If people would start taking better care of themselves and do a few things to strengthen their immune systems it would help defeat the plandemic scams.
Adequate Hydration with filtered alkaline water
Exercise like a daily brisk 30- 45 min walk in sunshine
Reduce fear, anxiety, stress
Spiritual care, pray, meditate
Fresh air and Sunshine
Laughter, joy, fun
Healthy organic, Non-GMO diet
Supplements like Vit. D, Vit C, NAC, Tumeric, Zinc
Reduce or eliminate carbonated beverages and bottled water which make the body acidic
Deep breathe
Stretch, yoga, relax with calming music at a healthy hertz
Physical contact like holding hands, hugging, touching
Smile
Exchange negative thoughts with positive thoughts
Get body ph to 7.2 which is alkaline.

4 images 👇

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
23 May, 10:02
I am not a fan of this particular game...

America First @Realdeal
23 May, 09:52
🥱🥱🥱

Cheeky Latte @Cheekylatte
23 May, 09:47

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
23 May, 09:34
Do you want to play a game?
NO‼️

Cheeky Latte @Cheekylatte
23 May, 09:47
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
I’m not playing!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
23 May, 09:30
Bill Gates Linked to Monkeypox Virus Outbreaks - YouTube

Bill Gates oddly predicted the Monkeypox Virus OutbreaksOTHER PLATFORMS:BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/i9Z0DJKKlH0c/YouTube: https://www.youtube....

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
23 May, 09:26
This game really sucks!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 May, 08:53
shining light in the dark dark places is for the brave . that light destroys them .

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
23 May, 08:43
is there a part 5 where (they) #Fooked ?

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
23 May, 08:18
Global Jihad
Planet Earth Enslavement

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
23 May, 08:04
😂🍿🫶✨

EAL Stokes @EAL
23 May, 07:53
Tired of the whole circus. I understand the need to show people evidence rather than talk about it... but those who are not awake now will never be. Covid, Monkeypox, pedophilia, corruption... the sheep are blind... and there is no one more blind than the one who doesn't want to see. Look at what is happening in France. Macron was re-elected... which in itself speaks volumes. The new Police minister is under investigation for rape and the Justice minister is himself under investigation for embezzlement. Although I'm sure the WH are not unrelated to these appointments... It seems that these appointments don't worry many people in France... And this exists to different degrees in all countries of the world.
So what? Are we all going to wait for these sheep to wake up while the others suffer the consequences of their actions? Sheep don't suffer the consequences because they don't see them. They are even sure they do not exist. Just sayin...

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
23 May, 08:21
In response EAL Stokes to her Publication
Prison Planet

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
23 May, 07:39
I hope that the patriots arent going to let [them] string it out that long.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
23 May, 06:46
Not playing.

memes matter @NoComment
23 May, 06:36

Holly -Ann @HollyAnn
23 May, 09:01
In response memes matter to her Publication
😂😂😂 Love it!

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
23 May, 05:50
I like these 3 MOV[i]Es better

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
23 May, 08:03
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
These ones are a 3 year Delta

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
23 May, 03:52
Our Turn

12:38>338>118>811

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
23 May, 03:27
... and of course "they have to tell us"!
What happens to those who say "I do not comply"?

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
23 May, 02:42

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
23 May, 02:36
They are evil!

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
23 May, 01:43

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
23 May, 01:31
That may be [THEIR] game but not much of a game if the opponent refuses to play it. We play on God’s team. The battle is going to be bumpy but God doesn’t lose.

Green 8700 @Green8700
23 May, 01:24
I hate them! Pox on them! Praying to Archangel Michael. He doesn’t play games. They FOOKED!

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
23 May, 01:21
Q countered...#Blocked