Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
23 May, 11:00
I've finally found comfort in not knowing. This is BIG for me!

Sitting in that space of the unknown. Not knowing, yet fully knowing. No desire to predict dates, be right or be first. Staying in the present. Contributing where and when I can to add to the collective vibe. And fully putting my trust in God and the Patriots working behind the scenes, knowing what is happening is divinely perfect.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 May, 03:33
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Perfectly said. But I am havimg a hard time lately finding “my place in this world”. Not sure what to do/not do. I call it “vaporlock”. Very tired and confused lately.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot @Dman72
I spent the first 47 years of my life trying to find my place in the world, then Q found me, then VK found me and then I found this amazing family!!

And for the very first time ever, I finally know where I belong and why my life had to be exactly this way…

Bless patriot, we are all in this together and everyone has their own unique path to follow…

We are all exactly where we are meant to be friend!
07:12 PM - May 23, 2022
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dman72 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dman72 - Aussie Patriot, click on at the bottom under it