Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
23 May, 06:41
Can you guys make a series about Elon musk but he creates a tear in space time, and he plays the protagonist and villain, and becomes both a super hero and super villain, alternate versions of himself coming together to save the world from himself in an alternate reality. thanks. also make him really dumb in both versions

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
23 May, 06:44
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
oh sHure...because more
convolution will sHurly help....
#comeonman

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 May, 06:46
In response Jes King to her Publication
If you cant see what's really happening, you better wipe the shit out of your eyes

Jes King @jes_US
23 May, 06:53
excuse me?

23 May, 06:56
Sometimes, the more unclear things are, the easier they are to define. Negative space and all that. get your goggles ready, for when shit hits the fan, ( which it already did , just not known yet ) , if you cannot see past the convolution, you may need to wipe the shit from your eyes, its easy to see, the picture for me is clear, once you wipe the shit from your eyes, you see everything for as it is, without the glitz and glamour

Jes King @jes_US
23 May, 07:01
brother, you know not of whom you speak too. Pump the brakes, and whilst you do that, revisit you profile page to reCOGnize you're confusion.
that is all.

Perhaps it is you who does not know, to whom one speaks , perhaps it is both of us
07:04 PM - May 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by ParasocialParasiteParade in this post can reply
Jes King @jes_US
23 May, 07:07
Perhaps not.
I have spent too many pearls to be mocked. You will see soon enough.
Go in peace, oh a good luck.
*That's a thing for ppl like you.

23 May, 07:14
Looks can Be Deceiving

23 May, 07:15
also, thanks for taking the time to communicate with me :) this is why no one talks to me, they dont make them like they used to