Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 May, 04:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 May, 04:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Q407

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
23 May, 05:33
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Interesting. EO 14032 is going into effect June 3rd. We'll see if they are able to push it back again.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
23 May, 05:44
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
I thought this was an EO executed by Trump before he left office. So this is the one that prohibits owning shares or participations in boards of companies/entities that are "enemies" of the state?

Bay 17d @Bay17d
23 May, 05:51
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Yes. President Trump created EO 13959.

Biden added more Chinese companies to the list in EO 14052 (going into effect June 3rd --- unless pushed back again)

EO 14052 essentially extended the "grace period" for companies to use China for collateral.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
23 May, 05:57
Thank you! I thought I was going crazy for a second! kekeke
My question is why would Biden add to it? Seems like that would put his "Chop Stix" in hot water..

Bay 17d @Bay17d
Good question that I've wondered too and I agree it really only compounds the negative effect for [them]

My theory is that beeing the puppet that Brandon is, he was trying to help certain Financial Institutions by giving them time and his excuse was to add more companies ... thinking along the lines of puppetmasters like BlackRock/Vanguard/Citadel Securities & other Hedge Funds who might be overleveraged in worthless positions right now that are tied up in Chinese assets.

Someone is going bankrupt and it's going to cause a SHTF type moment according Kevin Leary
06:05 PM - May 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 May, 06:15
So he said the market would could go down maybe 3000 in one day! 😳.

He sounds like he Knows a BIG Event is Incoming!!

Would Evergreen cause such a Rukas? 🤷‍♀️

Bay 17d @Bay17d
23 May, 06:23
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Yeah, I believe he thinks we are 2/3rds of the way there and have another 1/3 to the bottom and that makes sense to me. He experienced 2008 and saw what needed to happen in order for money to come back into the markets again.

BUT.... Unless he is using insider knowledge, nobody truly can predict the future (almost nobody lol)

I don't even know if Evergreen is effecting because this all seemed inevitable to me ... probably doesn't help though and it might! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
23 May, 06:15
Well if there is a rope shortage, maybe we can use the puppet strings... kkekeek I think if he does extend it, people are going to wake up to the corruption and ties to Chyna. If he doesn't, then you are right someone/something will fall hard. My guess is either way it will be startling for people not awake. Either way [they] lose.
It is really a genius trap.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
23 May, 06:17
🤣🤣👍🏼 Truly genius! 👊🏼