Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
23 May, 02:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
23 May, 04:45
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Ingredients in Ivermectin
Curcumine (that yellow powder) + Cvitamin10 (concentrated vitamine C= citrus juice)+ for each tea spoon curcumine a knife point black pepper (to prolong the working of the curcumine). I suggest you use it with raw garlic+honey.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz @Oleendee
Ivermectin was developed from a single microorganism found in a single soil sample in Japan and after decades of searching for it worldwide another microorganism like it has never been found. I don't believe you can replicate something as unique as the original microorganism. (We are not there yet[?]).
You can toss fresh sliced mango with your Ivermectin recipe and it would make an excellent condiment for curried rice. But that recipe is not an Ivermectin substitute. I am just teasing you.
🐸😎🍺!
05:04 PM - May 23, 2022
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
23 May, 05:17
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
'Ivermectin was developed from a single microorganism found in a single soil sample in Japan and after decades of searching for it worldwide another microorganism like it has never been found.'🀣
That unbelieveble tale can only come from big pharma, selling it for a high amount of money. And that, while the costs are low and the patent runned out of time. It's made from the curcuma roots and there for named curcumine. Combined with a high concentrated Vitamin C and D, it's also called Iversun.