Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Uma Kiranam @brahmaarpaNaM
26 May, 04:53
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Oh! Maybe you didn't hear about our vaccination carnivals then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
23 May, 10:35
why do anti-parasitic's work so well....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
23 May, 10:27

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
23 May, 04:45
Ingredients in Ivermectin
Curcumine (that yellow powder) + Cvitamin10 (concentrated vitamine C= citrus juice)+ for each tea spoon curcumine a knife point black pepper (to prolong the working of the curcumine). I suggest you use it with raw garlic+honey.

23 May, 05:04
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Ivermectin was developed from a single microorganism found in a single soil sample in Japan and after decades of searching for it worldwide another microorganism like it has never been found. I don't believe you can replicate something as unique as the original microorganism. (We are not there yet[?]).
You can toss fresh sliced mango with your Ivermectin recipe and it would make an excellent condiment for curried rice. But that recipe is not an Ivermectin substitute. I am just teasing you.
🐸😎🍺!

23 May, 10:29
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication