Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Paisley Park @Paisley66
23 May, 09:50
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
same here in Massachusetts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
23 May, 09:37
Same in OH. Massive today compared to the past days. Likened to clouding out the sky basically. Sun was there trying to pierce through too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stoic Way @waylongway
23 May, 09:31
NorCal, it hardly ever stops....But not A word from anyone on the TV thing...They just keep coming up with ways to say 33 over and over,

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
23 May, 09:15
Same here.

God Wins @Nous
23 May, 09:13
God is in control, you just need to have faith and do the right thing while the process of cleaning progresses.
It's this or the flood, no other way around it.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
23 May, 09:03
I feel ya brother!

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Autmama 123 @autmama
23 May, 05:08
yep

Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
23 May, 04:15
Here in Montana too!!! Last week I counted 17 of them, in ONE day!! What the heck!?!?

Henryetta Weis @onsunshinetime
23 May, 03:49
I can't believe it is still going on!!!! This shit is killing us and the planet!

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
23 May, 03:44
Here in TN too... pisses me the fook off as well