Only people mentioned by CuaMexica in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
29 May, 08:41
In response Cua Mexica to her Publication
Claus Schwab is the evil dark person, really looks like it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
17 June, 03:12
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
The way I see it these people are all so pathetic. Straight up stupid with their evil. Think about it. I t’s not their aim to entertain you . No. Their evil religion calls for them to tell us what their going to do. This is entertaining for THEM. They think it so cool how they have this secret communication between each other , from us, and They are entertained by it. They think its cool. They have their smug looks and their shits n giggles. And the citizen idiots all sit their entertained. They dont know why they are seeing what they’re seeing but only that its an event. A show. Excited by the grandeur of it while they feast on poisonous foods and drinks.Then in the morning its talked about, parroted everywhere about how great a show it was. How great the performances were and they’ll insert names about who made what and how wonderful and so artistic blablabla. These people are weak pathetic idiots. A cabal of dumbasses. But who’s even more stupid? Yep. its tragic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
23 May, 11:02
The Goddard tunnel opening ceremony in Switzerland was one for the record books as well.

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
24 May, 12:57
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
https://youtu.be/CbOldRsIT... check that out. the first to pics were of the portal, the second of a dude dressed like baphomet running around. And my phone on its own turned those two screenshots i took, black.

The Goddard tunnel opening ceremony in Switzerland was one for the record books as well.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
23 May, 04:05
I remember watching this at the time and saying to my husband “ What the hell is this shit?” I used to live the Olympics, but this broke that spell. I can’t say why, except that it was bullshit called “ art”.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
23 May, 04:07
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
*love the Olympics

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
29 May, 08:32
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
I had the same thoughts! It sure was freaky. I haven't watched another olympics since.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
23 May, 02:56
I do not know why, but I just broke down in tears. Everything kind of crashed in on me when I watched this. Thank you for sharing. I found a couple of videos on Brave.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Olympics Opening Ceremony Rehearsal - NHS GOSH Children Story Tales - YouTube

Olympics Opening Ceremony Rehearsal on 25 July 2012Scene: Second to the right, and straight on till morningPerformed by the staffs working for the National H...

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
23 May, 08:24
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
very interesting the download and share options are disabled on YouTube

Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 May, 02:48
I saw the replay a while ago- that is some sick scary stuff!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 May, 02:48
[They] have to tell us!
Symbolism will Be [their] Downfall!
And Its everywhere!

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
23 May, 02:36
look at the year 2012 2021 Wow