Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
22 May, 06:21
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Излел е Дельо хайдутин

The old Bulgarian song about a rebel who defied tyrants. And then making the Voyager payload with messages. This one being from an isolated area of earth and from the past.

Over here at also isolated areas of earth, I wonder. Did the message received simply bounce back to earth and Voyager has been recovered by rebels against the tyrants all this time?

Or does Voyager wait for another show to reveal itself?
Dian Solo - Delio Haidutin (Излел е Дельо хайдутин) - YouTube

Booking DJ Dian Solo: deepzonedian@gmail.com Facebook: http://bit.ly/DianSoloFBInstagram: http://bit.ly/DianSoloInstaDownload / Stream:Beatport: http://bit.l...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chill Bite @Chillbite
22 May, 07:04
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Nice job with great footage & music... Yeah, nit sure messages or anything happened with all the spacecraft we think were put uo in "space".
Also remember the Star Trek about V...GER, or VEGR with a long e sound...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 May, 08:09
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
It's good graphics to that video, I may use some of that...I remember Star Trek The Motion Picture. And how the satellite somehow began its own lifeform or something that expanded to higher intelligence. It was a good concept. But even back then, I saw further possibilities with it that it just bewildered me why they didn't go further with that. I guess they weren't going to do much disclosure there.

Chill Bite @Chillbite
22 May, 09:17
Yes, excellent point about not doing disclosure...
And I would SO love to see your version of any movies!!! Spectacular, is what they would be...

23 May, 04:14
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
I've traveled to other worlds remotely, what I've seen. Basics and fundamental knowledge of them still wouldn't produce much of story but what may have happened. Did you know Mars doesn't have any fossil fuel? But there is an element that can be tempered with heat to use as a sort combustion for engines. I've always thought of it as silver rust. Like mercury but with deep fire. Ember-like.

The stuff would be the envy of earthlings nowadays in the age of the automobile. To put it another way, a vehicle on Mars would get a year's time of combustion for energy uses from one gallon of the stuff. Here, it's like super wasteful. The elements of the fuel itself is off. The density is way off. The chemical is very corrupted. I think Elon may know this about Mars.

Nobody Nobody @Nobody69
I knew they need to make steam, that's a perfect fuel for boilers.
04:22 AM - May 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nobody69 in this post can reply
23 May, 05:01
In response Nobody Nobody to his Publication
In the deep recesses of Mars this stuff is found. It's never detected as liquid, not by earth knowings. It's very dense. It's a flaming silver when used like it is used. What's more is that it smells pleasant. Like a fire on stone after the rain.

Nobody Nobody @Nobody69
23 May, 05:05
Should I explain the fields of Boilers I saw on Mars were the primary sources for terraforming the planet? Sort of a vision?