Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
22 May, 02:11
What I don’t tell my Normie friends & family when they ask me what I do all day (since I don’t have a ‘Job’)-

-Cook & juice for my family
-Drink (Distilled) water
-Workout & walk my doGs
-Research & learn
-Create, collect & archive memes
-Post & participate cross-platform
-Connect with online Frens🐸
-Laundry…oh the laundry♾
-Strengthen my relationship with God/pray
-Sit outside/ground/Earth
-And all the typical mom-stuff in between

I wouldn’t want to be doing anything else🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 May, 05:36
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Sorry ladies, but many will not agree with what Nana is about to have fall right out of my mouth but:

Imo, maybe not for everyone, but Imo those crazy women back in the 50's and 60's should have kept their damn bras on& stayed home to take care of their families when there were kids involved& wait a minute let me also add they should have expanded their authority and equal footing thr their powers from that position.

Just think about it, the cabal prompted that split in the family unit in order to #1 break up the family unit for their plans to get to where we are with all that right now even to the point of confusing 4 and 5 yr olds on what sex they are, and #2 so that they could rake in double the tax money& other $$siphons from debt slaved working ppl.

Had we stayed at home taking care of our families I believe that men's salaries would have naturally increased to make up the difference& the family unit would have remained more in tack & our children better off.
doqholli

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 @Sepia3c
I agree Nana, except for the part about the bras! :)
My children stayed home with me, from the moment they were born... wouldn't have had it any other way! Of course, there was a financial downside - pretty darn tough, most of the time - but we got by.
05:58 PM - May 22, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sepia3c in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 May, 06:43
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Nana thinks going forward when the dust settles that the family unit will return and the entire school system will eventually be tossed out and redone.
Our children and the whole world will benefit and the evolution of humanity will be forever changed.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
22 May, 07:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I think you're right!