Anons are debunking their obvious attempt before

They are so "FOOKED"
03:22 PM - May 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
English Viking @Artist_
22 May, 06:03
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
same old, same old, CRAP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
22 May, 05:38
I shared this on TS and it got censored 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
22 May, 05:42
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
There is a setting to show sensitive content. I got this meme from TS. I have my setting to show content

Diana DJT @Diana
22 May, 04:50
So fookin sick of this crap💩LOCK THESE DEMON CREATURES THE HELL UP👹👿🔥

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
22 May, 04:48
It's been half-a$$' working with Ukraine, and lotsa idiots believe the shim-sham, flim-flam fookery. No doubt these same idiots will believe this, too, rushing out to get their mpox jabs asap. 🙄

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
22 May, 04:49
In response private account to his Publication
Same with CV19. SOBs. 👿

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
22 May, 03:59
What a joke these people are...they might as well bring out the fake project blue beam aliens. We are not going to fall for it.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
22 May, 04:18
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
;-)