Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
17 May, 06:18
@johnnyq
@cowboyw2b
@mrdeeds1111
My son sent me a video from DC showing multiple military w/ flags. The video was dated 5/16/2022. Here’s a pic. Any idea?

Video in comments.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 May, 06:21
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Video won’t up load. Kelli Brady posted it on Tic-Toc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Resilience Warrior @Trumpetgirl2022
17 May, 06:39
its on telegram. nancy drew was there and videod it.

17 May, 08:34
In response Resilience Warrior to her Publication
Thanks for the heads up! Another set of images from her site.

Resilience Warrior @Trumpetgirl2022
17 May, 08:51
do you know what it was all about ?

17 May, 09:02
In response Resilience Warrior to her Publication
I watched a video about the meaning of flags and it said a spear on the end of the flagpole means Military Court-Martials. It also appears they are State flags. Some one counted 38 flags.

Only people mentioned by Trumpetgirl2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Resilience Warrior, click on at the bottom under it