TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
22 May, 10:22
My sister had Hashimoto’s Disease and after taking HCQ 2X a day for 7 days it cure her Hashimoto’s Disease. see her testimony below.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kym Roy @KRoy_2
22 May, 10:59
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I have hashimotos and was just telling my husband yesterday how I wish there was a way to get off the synthroid. Does she still take the synthroid? This is so exciting and pretty cool you posted this the next day after my conversation.πŸ€—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 May, 11:03
In response Kym Roy to her Publication
No, as you read in her letter she no longer takes anything for Hashimoto’s Disease. She also lost 27 pounds after the disease was cured.

Kym Roy @KRoy_2
Lol I need more coffee I see it now.β˜•πŸ˜Š I was so excited that I clearly didnt read thoroughly.πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ Thank you so much for sharing her testimony.πŸ€—
11:11 AM - May 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by KRoy_2 in this post can reply
22 May, 11:28
In response Kym Roy to her Publication
Your very welcome. God Bless and have Faith as it does work.