TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
22 May, 10:22
My sister had Hashimoto’s Disease and after taking HCQ 2X a day for 7 days it cure her Hashimoto’s Disease. see her testimony below.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kym Roy @KRoy_2
22 May, 10:59
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I have hashimotos and was just telling my husband yesterday how I wish there was a way to get off the synthroid. Does she still take the synthroid? This is so exciting and pretty cool you posted this the next day after my conversation.🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
No, as you read in her letter she no longer takes anything for Hashimoto’s Disease. She also lost 27 pounds after the disease was cured.
11:03 AM - May 22, 2022
In response Kym Roy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Kym Roy @KRoy_2
22 May, 11:11
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Lol I need more coffee I see it now.☕😊 I was so excited that I clearly didnt read thoroughly.🙈😂 Thank you so much for sharing her testimony.🤗

22 May, 11:28
In response Kym Roy to her Publication
Your very welcome. God Bless and have Faith as it does work.