TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 May, 10:04
First it was called Shingles and Now it is called MonkeyPox.

Hence..one is likely to acquire Shingles from the poisoness mRna Biological Weapons called “vaccines”! 😬🤦‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
My son in law and daughter both had bouts of shingles. His entire lower back and top half of his buttocks were covered with blisters. He couldn't dress or wear anything during his outbreaks. I felt so bad for him because I knew he was miserable. She, on the other hand, had break outs between her legs, pubic area, and lower back. All you could do was offer to help out around the house. They were both miserable.
10:15 AM - May 22, 2022
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 May, 10:31
In response Made In America to her Publication
Did both get jabs? 😬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
22 May, 10:53
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
No, but they both had childhood vaccinations. For whatever reason, not everyone that had the childhood vaccinations get shingles. My husband has occasional outbreaks of shingles, but nothing like I've seen in these 2 family members. According the Chiropractor I worked for, "shingles is a sure sign your immune system has gone hay wired and your skin is the last defense." He said "you'll never see shingles in an unvaccinated person."