Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Yellow or white? Anyone else noticed?
08:27 AM - May 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
22 May, 05:29
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I’ve definitely noticed the change. First noticed it 2 summers ago. It feels different as well. Much more powerful; more UV’s getting through the field.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
22 May, 05:31
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Wrote this befoe watching lol, I absolutely agree with her!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
22 May, 04:48
Was yellow, now white.

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
22 May, 01:20
I am 59 & I absolutely remember the yellow sun and blue skies!! A sky not filled with chemtrails etched across it… i miss those days!

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
22 May, 01:07
I absolutely remember the yellow sun and when it changed it killed some of my flowers, absolutely fried them!!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
22 May, 12:37
Yep, they put the CHEMTRAILS in adds, comerials, books, tv shows now. Most people don't have a clue what's going on over their heads almost every day. I see them clearly. Have been pointing them out regularly for the past 15 years taking pictures and sounding the alarm with little success. They must be working becauze so ma y are still so oblivious to it. If they are not stopped, then absolutely nothing else matters... NOTHING!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
22 May, 12:32
White.

Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
22 May, 11:55
spring days golden sunshine for 7 days straight, blue skies. Now we lucky to get 7 days in total and humid days take the prize. Remembering opening windows for cross breeze. I want those days back

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
22 May, 11:29
I have noticed. Maybe (they) cant find incandescent light bulbs and had to use the LED bulbs. 😉

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 May, 11:00
YES!!! we were just talking about this…its bright white! like silver - no more yellow

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
22 May, 11:00
Used to be yellow, as I recall, but is now white.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 May, 10:32
yes! had this conversation with a friend in Paris around 2014 that we had noticed the sun was no longer yellow & the increase in trails. I used to be able to spend time in the sun with no problem, last few years I can’t, especially now I’m living back in NZ...Whereas when I lived in Ibiza the sun wasn’t so extreme on my skin.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
22 May, 10:27
White here. I just assumed the old artist died, and left no forwarding directions in which to paint the sun.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
22 May, 10:28
I remember the sun and its light being very different (ie. yellow) than it is today.

(Took this pic in August 2021 - the sun looking pure white).

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
22 May, 09:47
Orange in the early 70's.
Yellow in the 90's
Bluish white 2010- present.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
22 May, 09:44
maybe it is heading towards a micro nova.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
22 May, 10:58
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
If a “micro nova” could be a “great solar flash” - then I agree.

Link below is to a wonderful truther - Linda Paris - talking about the “cataclysmic event” that we are anticipating & that it NEEDS to be this great solar flash.

https://rumble.com/v14yzgp...

“The Flash” will do something to our DNA - we will be able to re-access past life memories (no reincarnation is NOT anti-Christian - the RESURRECTION of Jesus Christ is a case in point), abilities that we didn’t think we had because we’ve been held back by the Cabal.

The Flash is either the end or beginning of the Earth’s transition to a higher vibrational frequency (ie. 5D) & those of us who are ready will move with the Earth. The Reptilians & their hybrid humans who ascribe to lower vibe timelines (where we see all the COVID/NWO BS) cannot go - they cannot suvive in 5D. I believe the COVID injections alter DNA to try & stop our ascension.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
22 May, 09:21
Agreed. The sun used to be yellow, now white. Contrails are man made and not for our benefit. The moon is flipping all over the sky, in the wrong place for time and seasons. All is NOT as we were led to believe. When something public finally blows no idea how someone who has questioned nothing or maybe just a "little corruption" is going to keep it together. 🤤

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
22 May, 09:06
they are so artistic too they made us a “J “ 😆
- J for johnny , J for jodie…. lol

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
22 May, 09:18
In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication
Yes I noticed too, specially since september 2020 .And it´s funny because I remember fake news from Denmark wrote something like "the sun won´t feel as usually " !!!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
22 May, 10:27
In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication
Skies are mostly hazy here and thru that haze the sun looks white. Rarely see blue skies and golden sun.

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
22 May, 08:44
When I can look at it lol yes it's white

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
22 May, 08:42
some speculate that the trails exist, in part, to hide the second sun.

i noticed yesterday on a 100 degree day that the sky was hazy; not clouds, there was no fog, but the sky certainly wasn’t clear, despite there not being any clouds. the clear sky is gone

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 May, 09:10
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
That's interesting. What's your opinion about Black Sun?

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
22 May, 08:38
Yes - white sun and dull cloudy skies. I will say that when President Trump was "publicly" in office the trails seemed to stop in my area and the skies became deep blue again.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
22 May, 08:35
no new tech. China aren’t the first ones.

https://www.livescience.co...

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
22 May, 08:30
It's white in my neck of the woods.