JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 February, 02:20
🇺🇸 I have very purposefully avoided the subject of NESARA/ GESARA because I always felt that it was putting the cart before the horse, until now. Call it whatever you like. I call it currency backed by reality. 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jordan Gellatly @JordanGellatly
02 February, 02:58
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Ideally we have a national currency which is used exclusively as a unit of exchange for good and/or services in the US ONLY. Cross-border transactions should be executed via an intermediary currency (I'd expect Cryptos to become a real thing) with exchange rates actually moving on the basis of supply/demand for currency as opposed to being managed by central banks via institutional banks, etc. Managing the money supply within the US then becomes an act of balancing supply/demand for goods and labor - to the extent more is sourced within the US the better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 February, 03:01
In response Jordan Gellatly to his Publication
With respect to the NESARA/GESARA I'd guess this is unlikely to be implemented in full - especially the debt forgiveness part. There are legitimate institutions who provided goods/services in exchange for your promise to pay a lender; however, the concept of personal bankruptcy can probably be adjusted to work better for the people. Tax reform I think is the area where we'd most likely see traction. When combined with more stringent management of cost of government, the US could move to a consumption tax without disrupting status as global humanitarian.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 February, 03:30
In response Jordan Gellatly to his Publication
Thank you for the thoughtful response. Central banks are on life support and will not survive. Fed merged w/ the Treasury- we're on the right track.

And good riddance to central banking. The biggest, least understood criminal enterprise of the last several centuries. A close second? Markets for financial securities (paper ones, in particular).
03:51 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JordanGellatly in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jordan Gellatly, click on at the bottom under it