Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
21 May, 06:58
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
that seems to be the word around the campfire...
https://www.truth11.com/mo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
21 May, 06:51
I should also add that taking Vitamin B12 (sometimes steroids) while you have Shingles helps heal the peripheral nerves faster and can alleviate pain and its spread. I took B12 during Shingles and had no pain. The drugs they give for Shingles, such as Acyclovir, can cause even more problems but may be necessary.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
21 May, 09:18
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Thank you for this update regarding B12.
Shingles has been circulating through some of my friends recently. I will pass this along to them.
And of course, I will not be getting the shingles vaccine.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
21 May, 06:46
Pretty much any dormant virus in the body is a side effect of the vaccine because of the antibody dependent enhancement activity allows the dormant viruses to be activated. On a sidenote, good to see our friend Chris sky. Glad to see he’s out and about – they were giving him a hard time a while back.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
21 May, 06:51
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Thank you, La.
I couldn't remember his first name.
I felt the same ~ glad to see an update from him 😊

Photon 333 donated @Photon
21 May, 06:41
If I may, a slight correction. Shingles is not the adverse reaction. The immune system weakening is the intentional result of the shot. Any "virus" one has in their body can then be activated by an inadequate immune response. The same thing can occur if someone is on steroids, or hasn't had sufficient sleep, etc.

But, yeah, they're trying to punk everyone again.