Martin Geddes @martingeddes
At the end of this war, the only reward worth having is peace. In the outside that means an end to the mind control, tax harvesting, false flags, genocides, resource theft, and so on. In the inside world it means knowing I acted with honour, courage, and perseverance.

There's no cash windfall, gong on my chest, or lasting notoriety that will give me what I want. If there's ever going to be self-reproach, let it be "could I have fought harder?" rather than "why didn't I fight?". I have to know I served the divine with all I had to offer.
06:01 PM - May 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Katherine Thompson @Willow45
21 May, 11:00
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
beautiful. many of us live day to day in information saturation. your thoughts tend to tie up lose ends. so appreciate you. your everyday pics also keep feet on the ground. would very much like to call you my brother.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
21 May, 06:29
Bless your courageous, honorable heart, Martin Geddes.

For me, your key words were "served the divine with all I had to offer." Freedom and Power rise out of that conviction!

These have been some of the most difficult, lonely, years of my life.
And I would _Never_ want to return to what-used-to-be.

I am profoundly grateful to be in this "war" with souls like you.
Bless your courageous, honorable heart, Martin Geddes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Mac @KenMac
21 May, 06:23
TYFYS

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
21 May, 06:11
martin,
if you are Torched—- take a break.
No one will Think lesser of you.
God knows Our Struggle.
He Wants you to do you.
You have Done A spectacular job
(4 yrs is a long time—-)
I feel your pain….
Relax for a minute
photo walks are a great outlet…

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
21 May, 06:08
I ask myself that everyday already. I could have saved my wife. I really think I could have. But I didn't. So now I have to redeem myself in her honour.... I will save as many others as I can and if it kills me, so be it.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
21 May, 06:08
AMEN SIR

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
21 May, 06:05
God gets all of the glory👊 proud to serve His call😊
#HereIAmLord
#SendMe

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
21 May, 06:03
🙏 And you have, and so much more... 💙