Jody Donohue @Jody
Severe Storm damaged many trucks @CN yard Brampton, Ontario today.
05:57 PM - May 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
22 May, 09:04
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Wow. I was out on Georgian Bay today and it was beautiful and calm. Hope all the long weekend campers were safe!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
22 May, 10:25
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
I think today was pretty calm. 340k without power. I heard Uxbridge got the worst of it. This was next door to my mom’s in Whitby, not one other tree or branch touched for a block on either side. 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
22 May, 05:56
YAAS!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 May, 01:59
the # just happens to be 45 :)

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
22 May, 01:25
do I spy an Evergreen container??

Jody Donohue @Jody
22 May, 03:40
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
I think so.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 May, 01:07
45 doing damage

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
22 May, 09:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
You bet your sweet bippy he is!!!

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 May, 02:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I’m a big fan of 45!