Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Card Machines Down
Just at Meijer in sw Ohio. All card Machines down. A lady in line said she'd just been to Taco Bell and theirs were down, too. It was kind of chaotic in there. People standing around not knowing what to do because they couldn't pay.

Are you seeing anything where you are?

Not Good!

VISA & MasterCard at down.
05:41 PM - May 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
21 May, 07:08
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I got a notification on my phone that spectrum was down around 5am. Has anyone heard of metronet internet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
21 May, 07:08
I went to REI in Bozeman, Montana earlier today, and their card machines were not working. But it was only REI. Everywhere else we went, they were fine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
21 May, 07:05
a good friend in georgia said card machine was down at taco bell. said they 15 miles to another taco bell same thing.

Patti Johnson @JerzeeGirl4Trump
21 May, 05:59
nj grocery stores ( shoprite, stop and shop, and lidl) cash only

Only followers of this user (Robyn) can see their posts

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
21 May, 05:48
yes, i had to go to target recently to redeem
a gift certificate, and the registers were all
down, not just at customer service,
so it was cash only, and they couldn't even
do the gift certificate transaction

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
21 May, 05:46
left krogers cuz cash only at gas station
sw ohio as well

Bill McAleer @dlmf32
21 May, 05:44
I used my card minutes ago in Northern Indiana. No issue.

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
21 May, 05:45
In response Bill McAleer to his Publication
On the boards that all