Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
21 May, 02:43
Does anyone else keep little mementos in their pocket to remind them of certain things?
For example I keep these 3 things with me in my purse pocket. One reminds me that my family tree has my back and supports me, another that reminds me that my God is always protecting me and the last my partner loves me. They're reassurances that I can tangibly look at and touch when I'm having a bad attack or a bad day or even just a bad moment that I am loved, supported, protected, enough, worthy, and most certainly never alone. 🀍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
21 May, 02:53
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
i usually keep a whole bunch of rocks in my pouch that i wear on my neck πŸ₯° plus my turtle that looks like our frogs which i need to find + other things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I see amethyst, what kind of stones to you have there and tooth? I like your bee wallet 🐝 GG [77] Good Game 😊
03:17 PM - May 21, 2022
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
21 May, 04:15
i believe the green one is an adventurine merkabah. the blue one is called Larimar or The Atlantis stone. It was prophesied by Edgar Cacey to be found in the carribean. and they were discovered. they exist only 1 place in the entire carribean in the Domican Republic, which coincidentally shares the island with [HAITI]. the amethyst my sister gave me πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’œπŸ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

21 May, 05:17
I have a unique stone like that!
It's called moldavite, it's a wrinkly green glass looking stone that was created from a meteor crash. β˜„πŸ’š

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
21 May, 05:31
Larimar is a rare blue variety of pectolite found only in the Dominican Republic, in the Caribbean. Its coloration varies from white, light-blue, green-blue to deep blue. Often mistaken for translucent turquoise or fine blue jade, Larimar mirrors the beautiful waters that surround it’s island of origin.

Edgar Cayce predicted that on one of the Caribbean islands, being the remnants of Atlantis, a blue stone of Atlantean origin would be found with extraordinary healing attributes. In 1974, Larimar was found in the Dominican Republic.

The appearance of Larimar coincides with the emergence of esoteric knowledge about Atlantis. There are now thousands who recognize and use Larimar to assist and reinforce the healing process, and access the lost knowledge of Atlantis.

Dolphin Stone is another popular name for Larimar, as dolphins were associated with Atlantis and Larimar was used as a tool to enhance communication with them. Whats fascinating is that Larimar often exhibits patterns

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
21 May, 04:15
3[17] πŸ₯°the tooth is a porcupine claw and elk skin. my friend from my last year of college gave it to me. its supposed to protect your inner child. this is the masvuline version. the feimine one is smooth like leather instead of suede πŸ•ŠπŸ”₯

21 May, 05:12
What a neat gift πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ€