Desert Dog @Zippydog
21 May, 07:46
Last night the wife and I went out for the first time in a very long time for beers and nachos just to get out a bit. We live i a liberal area where most are left leaning.
90% of conversations around us were mainly about Ukraine. How horrible for the Ukrainian people. What a butcher Putin is. He is murdering so many innocent lives. He appears to be on drugs. His military people question his sanity and are against the war. Question: IF WHITEHATS ARE IN CONTROL THEN WHY DO THEY CONTINUE TO ALLOW MSM TO POISON THE MINDS OF THESE PEOPLE? HOW DOES THIS FACILITATE THE GREAT AWAKENING? IT MAKES US FEEL LIKE WE ARE LIVING IN A VIRTUAL ECHO CHAMBER IN WHICH WE ARE THE ONES BEING BRAINWASHED.
There, I said it. Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
Well sunshine.....we been doing the work necessary to handle what is coming. Getting closer to our God...praying for our military....preparing for shortages and financial collapse. I myself am quite prepared... and not worried about the nimnuls u speak of. Sicken Tired suggests u may not have a positive attitude....which ur gonna need. Maybe u dont grasp the magnitude of this LONG STING OPORATION to remove evil from every part of our beings. Yes evil was instilled in us our whole life. Attitudes like u display are an example of how satan wants u to feel defeated. My love goes out to u and ur wife sir...and with ALL due respect....ur on the winning side. I will be here to chat or listen if u wish. God Bless the both of u....and ur chidren u may have. Let the msm. morons have that space in time....ur on the winning side.πŸ™‚πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ......with love brother!!!
09:48 AM - May 21, 2022
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
21 May, 02:11
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
I'm nearing 70 years old and been around and seen a bunch. I'm fully aware and have done the best I can for my family but these "others" I speak of are friends neighbors and family and frankly I am extremely concerned about how all this will affect them. It's one thing to get a subtle hint but these people are living in a different dimension practically. This isn't going to be smooth for them. It just seems like there is a better way to get them squared away.
Just my opinion. Thanks for you good wishes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
21 May, 02:26
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
And thank u sir....i will be 60 in june 18th and i too worry about the way those will be bombed with Truth. My loved ones are still clueless too. U can know my love is with u sir....and thank u.πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ