Desert Dog @Zippydog
21 May, 07:46
Last night the wife and I went out for the first time in a very long time for beers and nachos just to get out a bit. We live i a liberal area where most are left leaning.
90% of conversations around us were mainly about Ukraine. How horrible for the Ukrainian people. What a butcher Putin is. He is murdering so many innocent lives. He appears to be on drugs. His military people question his sanity and are against the war. Question: IF WHITEHATS ARE IN CONTROL THEN WHY DO THEY CONTINUE TO ALLOW MSM TO POISON THE MINDS OF THESE PEOPLE? HOW DOES THIS FACILITATE THE GREAT AWAKENING? IT MAKES US FEEL LIKE WE ARE LIVING IN A VIRTUAL ECHO CHAMBER IN WHICH WE ARE THE ONES BEING BRAINWASHED.
There, I said it. Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
It does at times feel like we r being played. I have always believed that the MSM has to be held accoutable to tell the truth before any arrests or the full truth could be revealed. The okder generations have been brought up to believe the MSM is gospel. Yes this is the age of information, but its also the age of disinformation and thats where the older generation is at, they don’t know wht to beleive so they resort back to what has been a constant and what they think has been a reliable information resource in their lives, the MSM. The problem with the current alternate news sources are that their articles are never neutral but always lean hard to the side if the aisle their political views come from and then there are the opinion based stories, no facts just an opinion.
The MSM has to fall for this war to be won!!
09:42 AM - May 21, 2022
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheCanaughtian in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
21 May, 02:15
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
I've been barking about the masonic lodge, the tri-lateral commission, the military industrial complex for about 40 years.
Dude, I am the older generation. However, you are right that many seniors don't have a clue about what's going on. But the poison spread by MSM affects everyone young and old. It's high time to take down the MSM.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396