Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
21 May, 07:48
✨In case someone needed this 💖✨

"Never be afraid to let someone know, if they brightened the room they just walked into, or if something they said, inspired you to change. 💛💜

Never be embarrassed to share a compliment with a stranger and don’t ever fall into the trap of believing that the people you love know that. 🦋💞

Always say it. Your words may land a little awkwardly at first but in the dark of the night, those seeds will plant themselves into someone’s mental garden and start to bloom. Sow seeds, wherever you go." ❣️
🌸🐬🌹✨

Via Donna Ashworth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
I had a friend in elementary school tell me I'm going to be an amazing artist someday and I've held onto that even now. I became an artist too! So if anyone is wondering if that one little compliment makes an impact, it does, it really really does! 🤍
07:52 AM - May 21, 2022
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane ♡, click on at the bottom under it