Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
21 May, 11:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
305 > 35 (Is anything greater than 35?)

🎬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 May, 11:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 May, 06:11
Video Length :36 = Q Post 36

Anonymous 11/02/2017
There is simply no other way than to use the military. It’s that corrupt and dirty.
Please be safe and pray for those in harms way as they continually protect and serve our great country.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
21 May, 06:16
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
NGOS? 5013cs?

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
21 May, 01:05
Blast from the past video! My favorite one! Love the vibe!

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
21 May, 11:37

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
21 May, 11:37
Drop em' like it's hott! I love the phat beats VK, exactly what I needed to motivate the mind to thinQ instead of see words. Music is literally everything! Thank you for shifting me into a new mindset. As always, you are the extraordinary vibe provider! A true leader and inspiration for many.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
21 May, 11:36
This morning, 2:05 am George News on telegr
“Nows the time to push! 
Get all your best dirt and pile on!”

https://t.me/georgenews/42...
————————
TS 5:03>305

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
21 May, 11:33
I felt it Yesterday “it’s like Christmas💕

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
New Year. Leta go.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
I am getting time hastening vibes from you between here and TS!?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 May, 10:49
You've definitely posted this before...wish I could remember when!

I get the feeling - "for the record. mission accomplished.'

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
21 May, 06:02
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
What came to me was the message about it will be anti-climax for Anons, then I got Mariupol, checkmate, game over

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
21 May, 10:42

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
21 May, 10:37

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
21 May, 10:28
i was born on Christmas Day, the first time at least.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
21 May, 10:27
Just a random thought.
"Rosh HaShanah, is the Jewish New Year. The biblical name for this holiday is Yom Teruah, literally "day of shouting or blasting." It is the first of the Jewish High Holy Days, as specified by Leviticus 23:23–25, that occur in the late summer/early autumn of the Northern Hemisphere. The High Holy Days comprises both Rosh HaShanah and Yom Kippur. Rosh Hashanah is a two-day observance and celebration that begins on the first day of Tishrei, which is the seventh month of the ecclesiastical year."

Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer @Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer
21 May, 10:17
That beat hits hard

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
21 May, 10:09
😂🤣

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
21 May, 10:07
My first post today was going to be “merry christmas” 🤣
Just felt right! Then I saw this & vibe confirmed!
Been a while since you posted this vid! ✨

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
21 May, 09:17
Are you foreshadowing 2022 Christmas season? Last year's Christmas speech by President Trump and Melania and then his
Christmas Greeting.
"In this holy season, we thank God for his infinite love and we pray that the light of his glory will forever shine on this magnificent land. On behalf of Melania and the entire Trump family, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year."

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Christmas Greeting from Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States | December 19, 2021 - YouTube

“The life and death and resurrection of Jesus Christ forever changed the world. It’s impossible to think of the life of our own country without the influence...

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
21 May, 10:48
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
"Donald J. Trump" announced at 12:12:12 which represents a triple authority; authority in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

‘You will not succeed by your own strength or by your own power,
but by my Spirit,’ says the LORD All-Powerful.... See Zachariah 4:6

Trump's success is by the humility (meekness in restraint) which is a hidden strength, by humility (allowing others the stage) which is a hidden power of trusting God, and allowing the Holy Spirit of life to do what only the Holy Spirit can accomplished by the laws of creation.

Like the ark of covenant, all lies, idols, and deceit fall flat on their face before God. When the enemy exalt their lies, idols, and deceit a second time... The enemy destroys themselves, and their lies fall with them. See 1 Samuel 5:2.

This is the authority the power of true authority that is given by God, the creator of the universe to those who lean in and put their trust God who created all that has been, is, that will be.

Olaf Koll @OlafK
21 May, 08:58
vibes

Desert Dog @Zippydog
21 May, 08:45
Uniform of the day is with chemical warfare suit. 🤣🤣🤣

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
21 May, 08:42
Saw this yesterday and thought its was interesting..

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
21 May, 11:36
In response Jersey K_Y117 to her Publication
🤔 mirror vibes👊

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
21 May, 08:39
Good Morning😆

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
21 May, 08:35
No matter how shitty it seems....RAISE THE VIBE😎

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
21 May, 11:35
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
💕

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
21 May, 11:43
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
My children love this song! It is great! It reminds me of the love our family has for one another. Can't fooken wait for our reunion.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Roblox Song ♪ "Be With You" Roblox Music Video (Roblox Animation) - YouTube

Roblox Song ♪ "Be With You" Roblox Music Video (Roblox Animation)➨ Stream Be With You on Spotify: http://bit.ly/BeWithYouSpotify➨ Stream Be With You on Apple...

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
21 May, 08:31
37 seconds
LET JUSTICE BE SERVED.

Mary QQQ @Q_sent_me
21 May, 08:12
Good morning VK!!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
21 May, 08:09
😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
21 May, 08:01
Good Morning Vincent!... now about this vid😳 WTH IS THAT?🤣

Nancy Kay Walters @1greatfulPatriot
21 May, 06:54
That is tooooo funny!

Cee Bear @CBear
21 May, 06:43
Great vibes to start the day!