If Elon changes his banner to a big red wave, heads are going to explode.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

November 2022 to November 2023 may prove to be...........

If Elon adds#FamilyIsEverything to his profile, ANONS heads are going to explode! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜That would be something to see!

On my journey, test of the soul. Shoulder to shoulder with you. 555 WWG1WGA #prayerteam

habbenstance vibe -> 21 12 ~> 1221 mirror/flip
VK wave background
Watch the water!

FULL faith in my Savior Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything

keyword BIG ๐Ÿ•ถ

On my journey, test of the soul. Shoulder to shoulder with you. 555 WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Do it EM!

โœ๏ธ Father | Husband | American Latino | Entrepreneurial Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

The Great Wave of Kek-agawa!!!!!
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ„๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿค™

(1) Show this thread

Bernie 2016 turned #MAGA supporter after 2016 Wikileaks emails & Q. Canada->Taiwan->U.S. Computer Engineer/Small Biz Owner/Startup Founder

If Elon changes his banner to a red wave, then him and VK's banners will be like mirror images of each other. One red, one blue. Their four globes banners are already kind of mirror images of each other - one has the red globe on the left, one has the red globe on the right.

Truth seeker...canโ€™t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

if he changed it to VK's banner waves then anons heads would explode lol ๐Ÿ˜Ž

โœ๏ธ Father | Husband | American Latino | Entrepreneurial Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

lol that would make my head explode for sure!

(1) Show this thread