Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
20 May, 09:53
Its habbening - My 88 yr old tripple vaxxed, Democrat, TDS Grandmother voted for Republicans in the Primaries today. Never in a million years would I have believed she'd vote Republican. If she can be swayed to vote Red because of the economy etc. I can only imagine how many others will follow suit. Red Wave incoming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA @LightHeartAnon
That’s yuge!!! βœ¨πŸ™ŒπŸ»βœ¨πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
10:04 PM - May 20, 2022
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
20 May, 10:10
In response LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA to her Publication
The most important thing to me is that I'll be able to talk to her about whats really happening before she passes. There's been some division between us but it seems shes finally questioning the Dem narrative. Hillary Clinton was her idol and its finally breaking thru to her that shes a false idol...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
gcb 910 donated @gcb910
20 May, 10:37
Nice! You've got to be so proud of her. It's not easy to change one's long-held beliefs. So happy for you both!

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
24 May, 09:59
Discovering the REAL TRUTHS about Hillary will be shocking for her mental state. As well as all those that idolized that evil witch.
But she has YOU to lean on!πŸ™