Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
Its habbening - My 88 yr old tripple vaxxed, Democrat, TDS Grandmother voted for Republicans in the Primaries today. Never in a million years would I have believed she'd vote Republican. If she can be swayed to vote Red because of the economy etc. I can only imagine how many others will follow suit. Red Wave incoming.
09:53 PM - May 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
24 May, 10:05
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
WINNING!
Glory Hallelujah!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} for your wonderful Grandmother!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
24 May, 09:55
Fantastic news!👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki Lord @Vlord
21 May, 09:15
Go Grandma! 🔥

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
20 May, 11:57
Yay!!!!!!! More and more people are shocking the sh*t out of me!!
So just curious, did you get her picture?? and did she say Cheeze??
kekekek Way to go Grandma!!

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
21 May, 12:35
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Lmao. I should have!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
20 May, 10:18
Most beautiful post I have read today😎💖💖 God is moving😊

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
20 May, 10:18
Woohoo!! The Great Awakening! 🙂

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
20 May, 10:08
wonderful, now I wish my 82 yr old father, a pastor, will wake up. He still thinks papers are truth and internet is evil.

20 May, 10:11
In response Baba Yaga 67 to his Publication
Thatll be a tough one for sure. But if my grandmother can do it anyine can..

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
20 May, 10:04
That’s yuge!!! ✨🙌🏻✨👍🏻👍🏻❤️🇺🇸

20 May, 10:10
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
The most important thing to me is that I'll be able to talk to her about whats really happening before she passes. There's been some division between us but it seems shes finally questioning the Dem narrative. Hillary Clinton was her idol and its finally breaking thru to her that shes a false idol...

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
20 May, 09:58
Whoo hoo! Go Granny, go! ☺