Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 May, 03:10
Hunger Game Vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
20 May, 04:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
hmm...i understand the rush however how much Gasoline are those planes burning while Families are being financially torn apart? ever see a plane graveyard? glad we spent all those Millions to build those planes that sit around never to be used. what a waste! one plane could feed Multiple Families for Years! think

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
Cheer up! Ur on the winning side....if u understand whats happening u could cheer up.πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ
06:36 PM - May 20, 2022
In response ACIO ANON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
20 May, 07:30
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
i dont understanding whats happening as well as many people dont. what i do understand is 5 dollar gas and busted up families over Corruption.

i do agree with you that good things are still happening. i appreciate your positivity

Victor This Guy @This_guy
21 May, 10:11
In response ACIO ANON to his Publication
Thank u Acio sir....iam here if u wish to unload or just chat about the good happenings. We're in this together sir.πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ