Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
My personal conclusion:

AU, is not a hectic echo chamber of the who's who or who has the most followers. To me AU is more of a share and discuss info, lift other Anons/Patriots up and a lot like grounding. A platform I call home. I can be having a down day, login and literally feel the elevated vibes.

Simply my miniscule perspective.
05:42 PM - May 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Kamui Shirou @b0yzero
20 May, 07:59
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Here on AU, we're pretty much flying under the radar of the Marxist loons and the constant repetition of the same information by well-meaning Patriots on all of the other platforms.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
20 May, 05:52
Miniscule or huge, I agree.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
20 May, 05:50
I ended up deleting Truth Social this morning. Anonup is Command Central for me and will be till it is no more. I tried to find a favorable frequency on Truth and I couldn't catch the vibe.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
20 May, 05:55
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
I prefer my log cabin over my city home, however I still maintain both.