NEO ONE @Neo
20 May, 05:10
Thoughts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
20 May, 05:16
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
LMAO. The pot calling the kettle black. Sather wants nothing more than to be in the spotlight at all times. That's why he doesn't have the ratings other podcasters have. People finally saw through his lies and stopped listening to him, now he calls those same people out as shills. There is NO bigger shill than Jordan Sather.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by dragonfly1947 in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
20 May, 05:25
In response Dawn Smith to her Publication
I'm serious. Started listening to him years 4-5 years ago. He actually had a decent following. I believe he was sincere. He was young and attracted the younger crowd, then later, the truther crowd, but that wasn't enough for him. He wanted the same following the BIGGER podcasts had, so he started sowing seeds of division and putting down other truthers and their messages. It was nothing but jealousy. HIs shows became nothing but putdowns and mocking people that had the same message. People left him in droves and he never got over it. He never learned his lesson that when people tune in to listen to your podcasts, they want a "message", they don't want to listen to you bash other people. That's what happened to Jordan.

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
20 May, 08:20
In response Made In America to her Publication
yes, i read his thread and he hated on a lot of patriots. I didnt like his vibe so i didn’t follow him. He has been mentioned on anonup a few time but I didn’t pay attention. Thank you for the information as it has confirmed what I was feeling about him.