Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
20 May, 06:10
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Everyone knows Jordan is an egomaniac ( :)). As a patriot You can never say that about AU. Never

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
20 May, 06:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
None None @MUDD
20 May, 06:02
Ha ha ha ha...who is that guy?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
20 May, 05:28
Haters gonna hate

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
20 May, 05:17
Not giving him a 2nd thought. He is trying to get a rise outta us and shake our solid vibe.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
20 May, 05:16
😅😅😅😅😅 He knows absolutely nothing about AU. Obviously. I noticed he didn't post that he has been here and knows his info 1st hand🙄 does he think only "his" Anons research🤔 everything posted here is researched. #DooDooVibes

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
i have wondered about Jordan. I just don’t know. I haven’t really followed him but some accounts on Truth push him as a “must follow”.

NEO ONE @Neo
20 May, 05:55
In response Dawn Smith to her Publication
He made a great job last with the mass Shooting disclosure but his Ego still break him. That's the Problem with much Patriots.

20 May, 06:09
In response Dawn Smith to her Publication
its a big NO NO for me

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
LMAO. The pot calling the kettle black. Sather wants nothing more than to be in the spotlight at all times. That's why he doesn't have the ratings other podcasters have. People finally saw through his lies and stopped listening to him, now he calls those same people out as shills. There is NO bigger shill than Jordan Sather.

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
20 May, 05:17
In response Made In America to her Publication
good to know

20 May, 06:12
In response Made In America to her Publication
i also said he was a shill but changed it to egomaniac better .